Friday 24 June 2016

Zero cares given

Is it wrong to not give a shit?...about what? I don't know. I just don't give a shit. I think I have given enough shits to just not give a shit.

Maybe it's just a mental thing. My sleep has been erratic. Going a week on my sleep aids and then nothing....it's bound to mess with me...right? Who knows. I don't give a shit.

I'm done. Done what? Again I don't know.

Maybe I just need to get away. Camping. Away. Where I can just relax and do what ever I feel like. Sleep, eat, walk, eat, sleep.

Yes, I am happy. I am watching Kierstyn play. That makes me happy. She and Dom make me happy. They are the reason I wake up every morning, one of the many reasons. I know I am happy. My life is good, it's getting to be great. But, I am happy with good. It was shit a few months ago. I have learned when I can't, I ask for help. Sometimes I still can't. Sometimes it comes easy. Depends on me.

I depend on me. No one else. I am good with that. I like things the way they are Anything else good right now is an added bonus. I am up for added bonuses.

Today I just don't give a shit. Once I figure it out....I'll let you know.

Happy weekend all!!

~Me


No comments:

Post a Comment